Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goals

My five short term goals would have to include being on time for school and work, graduate this coming May, work on scholarships, go to college, and prove motivation.

-I plan to be on time for school and work by stop being lazy.
-To graduate this coming May i will need to pass all my classes this semester. To pass all these classes I'm going to work more often and be on time.
-I'm going to start working on scholarships before the Spring because i think that is when the deadlines are.
-Before I graduate, I'm going to apply to many Alaskan colleges I can and hope that i get accepted considering all my bad grades.
-I'm going to try to be motived to finish my school work because I think that I lack a lot of motivation or maybe it's just plain laziness.

My long term goal would have to be me being successful.
-To accomplish my long term goal I'm hoping that I'm going to go to college and actually graduate from there. Come back to Kipnuk and have a super high-paying job. Make money without actually having to do anything. Maybe someone could pay me for watching T.V. That's what i would call success.

No comments:

Post a Comment