Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In 10 years...

In ten years i see myself as a successful woman with a good amount of businesses in Alaska. After saving up a lot of money, my dream is to travel the world. I would never settle in one place so I would probably own many houses in different countries. I want to write books one day so in ten years I might be a best selling author. I would like my life to be carefree after hiring trustworthy people to manage my businesses. If i get bored of doing nothing i'd probably go back to college to earn a degree in primary education or an administrative degree. I want to be the boss of many things so I won't have any bosses myself. That way, I could do anything I want. If i get tired of being around teachers and children all day I could see myself as a photographer. Maybe a photo journalist. I can't really make up my mind, so in ten years, you'll either see me as a business owner, author, teacher, principal, photographer, or a photo journalist. Unless there is someone that pays for my way around the world and pay me for it. Then that'll become my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment