Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Children, children, children.

*How would i play with my children? Pshh, idk...a piggy back ride? yeah thats it.
lmao, just kidding.
I'd buy them their own play ground and slide with them...etc.
*If i had to discipline my children, i would...ground them.
During this punishment, there would be no fun involved.
They'd get some major work done around the house.
No t.v, no cell phones,no video games, no computers, not even a single smile (jk).
*If i had to get/play a game for/with my children that made them learn something
then i'd get a hooked on pheonix game but for kids. (I forgot the name for it, but you know what
i mean.)
*As a child, when i was being punished..i'd get an occasional spanking. Not too brutal but enough to let me learn my lesson. If I did something really bad then I'd get grounded. Not for a long time though...my sad face convinced my dad easily. The only bad benefit during my groundedness was the fact that i couldn't go outside. All i did was play inside, watched t.v., and eat junk food. Wheres the bad in that?
*I don't think that i'd use the same discipline on my children that my parents used on me. I think that they went too easy on me. Either that or i was a big time brat.
I think that i'd lock them in their rooms with nothing but a bed in there...not even blankets.
juuuuuuuuust kidding.
I guess i'd ban fun stuff for them. Even stuff like Prom.
Yeah, if ur my kid...you gotta stay a good kid. or else.
jk

No comments:

Post a Comment